This package deal contains every recorded session from the Do Something Identity(ies) Conference!
For flexible pricing and other financial accommodations, please email DiversityAndIdentities@
You can check out the Conference Presenters Page for more details on each session and speaker. Here is a list of every session in this package.
- Decolonising as a means to Gender Rights – Presented by Arya Jeipea Karijo (she)
- The Art of Being: Working with Intuition and Internal Reflection – Presented by Ashley Marie Lagrange (they)
- Food for Thought: How to Stop War With Food, Weight, Gender Dysphoria and Body Dysmorphia – Presented by Asa Splinter (they)
- Addressing Transphobia Throughout the Ecosystem – Presented by Dr. Cadyn Cathers (he)
- Trans in Scriptures – Presented by Masha Leah Davis (she)
- Don’t Shame Me!: Identity, Nuerodivergence, Kink, and Consensual Non-Monogamy – Presented by Rebecca Kerl (she/they)
- Self-Compassion and Shame Resilience Through a Lens of Trans Liberation – Presented by Dr. addyson tucker, Psy.D. (they)
- A Quick & Easy Guide to Neopronouns – Presented by Daniel Kozieja (he/they)
- Queering Therapy: How to create affirming therapy for youth, individuals and families – Presented by Kieran S. McMonagle (he)
- Introduction to Anti-Ableism – Presented by Melissa Stricklin (she/they)
- Queer Identity Development Explored through Queer Song Lyrics – Presented by Gray Baldwin (they)
- Assessment & Letter Writing – Presented by Van Ethan Levy (van/they/elle)